Monday, May 6, 2013

Zach

I swear the ickiness just loves us. I'm not feeling great and am beyond thankful John stayed home today. So, yet another short and sweet post focused on the silliness that is Zach.

He is beyond helpful.

YouTube Video


He beat me down the stairs and I about had a heart attack thinking the door to the basement was open and he would go down those steps. Nope, mom, this is way better. Clearly he beat me by quite a bit as Oliver's dish was overflowing, 10 pieces of dog food at a time. He's telling Oliver to 'go'. Where are his pants you ask? There is a chance he went to bed w/o them the night before. Just a chance.

Then there is what John calls the Auntie Kim influence. I'm not sold, I think it's the Signing Times influence.

YouTube Video


Yes, my kids do wear clothes. Tonight's dinner was a taco soup quesadilla (with sour cream, clearly), hence our removing of their clothes for dinner.

John thinks this is from Auntie teaching them to rub their lotion hands together. I think they are relating it to washing their hands. Kim is safe because they didn't put any on their legs, which is where lotion goes. In their minds at least. I wonder if the official ASL sign for lotion is rubbing your hands up and down your thighs?

And we ended our night swimming in our ball pit. I have video. I was going to post it, but then thought 'if I have to get confirmation from John re: whether it was ok or not, then no'. Sorry. It was after dinner so the kiddos are just in their diapers. Innocent to me and probably you, but I'm posting to the Internet where things go to live forever. It occurred to me if I have any hesitation I shouldn't proceed, so I'm not. I will say he loved it. He also loved tossing over half the balls through the hole in the back onto the carpet.

Zach is a total goof. And the sweetest boy you'll ever meet. He definitely completes our trio of fabulousness.

Loves.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Um, I'm pretty sure I never took handfuls of sour cream and 'rubbed it in'. Although that does look like how I put on lotion! :). Lets go with baby signing hand washing, yeah, I think that is where they got that from!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers