Friday, May 17, 2013

Nana's

Bananas are going to drive us bananas. John has finally realized he is joining me in this banana-palooza.

I have three little monsters who realized where the nanas are kept on the counter, realized they can reach the counter, and realized they can get one any time of day they want. So they do. All day. Regardless of what they had just eaten.

Proof I'm not alone in this banana craze.




As I was face timing with them earlier, Zach and Addie disappear. Dad goes in the kitchen. Bananas. Since they had just had a pear, goldfish, and orange daddy said no to the banana. When Auntie talked to Zach, she asked why he had tears. Why? No banana.

It is truly bananas at our house.

Loves!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers