Thursday, May 9, 2013

This and That

A fun blog I read posts a "this and that" post every Thursday that I enjoy reading...so I'm going to do so as well. Actually, that blog has both a hubs and wife section for the post, but I don't think John would join in. Maybe eventually?? Until then...


~ Addie learned its funny to hold your nose while saying 'nose' tonight.

~ I finally figured out a way ALL three kiddos will eat a bean filled tortilla. They ate two tonight.

~ I am obsessed with Scandal. Obsessed like it may actually be a problem for me when summer comes.

~ my kids are eating grape tomatoes like candy.

~ I must find something special for Sunday. Maybe a Cold Stone cake??

~ I will fess up now to failing my mom and mother in law this upcoming Sunday. :/

~ homemade indoor ramps are fun






~ I get to go to Phoenix soon. Squee!! Secretly, I'm a little worried for us all.

~ we have a big, non-pregnancy, quasi-secret I feel guilty that we haven't just shared out to the world yet.

~ jarred cheese whiz is NO comparison to jarred queso

~ I'm still creeped out someone bothered to post a reply to one of my kids videos.

~ my littles aren't so little anymore. 22 months today!!

Thank you all for sticking with me. We've made it 9 days now! Quite an accomplishment. I hope your upcoming weekend is as exciting as mine. An eye appointment (finally!), dropping off our chairs to be fixed, picking up that something sweet for Sunday, and enjoying some outdoor time if we can. Don't worry, you'll get to read about it soon enough.

Loves!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lynda said...

you know that this Mom forgives you, just our time on Skype during the week and your good to go. So glad that the kiddos are back to normal - bummer that you had to go through it alone. I love Scandal as well.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers