Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sliiiiiiiiiiide

First, ironically enough after yesterday's post I received an email today that someone made a response to one of my videos. Really?? Ugh. Proof of my point. Since I'm doing most blog posts on my phone I haven't been vigilant about how I load my videos, just let blogpress add them. Now I need to go back and change the permissions on all of them. :/ why must people feel the need to be creepy??

In other news, we broke out today. We escaped the house. For fun. Not only once, but twice! I broke out the trusty triplet stroller and pushed a trio of littles to the park here on base. I like this park because it has two areas essentially. A toddler area and a big kid area. The toddler area is set up so I can watch them quite easily.

When we went last year it was a lot of crawling around and swinging. Not this year. This year we can do this



ALL. BY. OURSELVES.



Addie prefers to go down on her belly. Katie did too, until tonight when we convinced her to sit on her butt butt.



Yep, I said tonight. We all went again after dinner. Burn off that energy kiddos!




































Zach is a sliding machine! He makes continual loops, passing his sisters on the steps often as he goes.
Addie loves to just roam and see what it's all about.
Katie is a mix. She'll slide for a bit, roam for a bit.

There is still some snow/water in the outer areas, but where the equipment is was dry and clear.
We had fun and will make great use of the slide, swings, tunnel, table, etc. over the next month or so. Please weather gods, be on my side with this. We would ALL appreciate it. Now, to go air up the stroller tires. We noticed both are almost completely flat when we were using it again tonight.

Loves!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers