Thursday, May 23, 2013

This and That

Another random Thursday post.

~ Have you ever seen this before? I hadn't.



~ Juanita's chips should be outlawed. If I never lose weight they may be why.

~ Gap 2T capris fit. H&M 2-4yo shorts/t's will fit when they are 4.

~ The trio is obsessed with Elmo. They don't understand that Murray is not Elmo.

~ I'm trying to be profound with John right now and he's blowing me off. Erg!

~ My profoundness: since most of his friendships did not change post-kids he has a hard time accepting those that did. Since all of my friendships changed, maybe I got over the hurt long ago?

~ Back to the easy and lighthearted: Addie blew her daddy's mind putting the groceries away. She handed him the hot dogs and when he asked for the queso she said 'no!', walked to the fridge, pulled on the door and looked at him. When he opened it she put the cheese on a shelf.

~ Both Katie and Zach fell asleep today about 11:30. That never happens. :( I had to wake them for dinner.

~ The trips slept for 3 hours at nap time today.

~ We're getting great use out of our lightweight bamboo swaddled blankets right now. They are the new crib blankets. The perfect weight.

~ No, still no news on the move.

~ I found maybe the jackpot website for finding a NY rental when needed. Thanks to the local MoMs group that has already added and welcomed me.

~ Knowing I'm going to miss this daylight soon. Sigh. I love the loooong days. Currently at 19h 21m of official sunlight.

Loves!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers