Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mom-cation

What?! Yes, yes! I am standing in line at the airport to go away by myself. Well, technically with Kim, but no littles. I so need the sun, especially since the forecast in Delta is for snow. But I will miss Addie randomly breaking into dance, Zach asking for "ah-nee" every time he sees the computer, getting the two of them off the table 25 times, Katie screaming at the top of her lungs, and 5 minutes later giving me her squinty eyed smile. All these many things that I need a break from I will also dearly miss.

I will admit as the plane taxied away, my head was maybe yelling to stop...what about my kids. Amazingly so far I haven't cried yet, but I expect the first FaceTime call will be my downfall. As batty as they can drive me at times, they are my life. I can no longer imagine life without each unique, silly personality. But until early Monday I'll have to try.

Loves!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

John and I knew you would have second thoughts that's why we booked the trip when you were at the end of your vomit filled week from hell. You deserve this but I know you will miss the trio. John better be camera ready because FB pics also help. Take it from 'ah-nee', pics and Skype are not nearly enough but they really do make you feel like you're there with them. See you soon!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers