Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pardon our mess - site under construction

Please pardon the mess, what should have been a simple change to the bog to spiff it up for the holidays has turned into Steph pulling her hair out (maybe a few cuss words, can't know for certain), Ken trying to be Mr. HTML and use his development tools to edit the underlying template, me (guest blogger Kim) getting mad at Ken - taking over - failing at everything I tried and just just applying a whole new template.  I am hoping that Steph has a backup and we can start this whole adventure over again!  If not, stay tuned, more changes are coming I'm sure.

Happy Saturday!!!
Kimberly

p.s. - mom this is why I am late, see you soon for shopping!

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers