Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh My Cuteness!

I'm hanging out on the computer after the kids go to bed.  John says, "hey, do you want the picture card?  I've taken some pictures lately."  Sure, why not.  Oh My Cuteness!!  This blog post is simply because we take some great photos of even better subjects.  

We'll start with last Thursday evening.  We went to the community center on base for dinner.  They have a grill with pretty decent hamburgers, our closest to take out I suppose.  They even had decent kids meals prior to this last visit.  (who does a 1/2 grilled cheese anyway?!? but that is another rant).  Our going out meant the girls got to wear the Robeez boots for the first time....

Katie rocking her pink boots and pink coat

Addie rocking her pink boots and white coat (model pose at 15mos?!)

Proud papa

Zach before realizing Mom is taking pictures

Zach after realizing his fans are taking pics

The meal, eh. We had to feed the kids more when we got home, see note re: 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich above.  I still like their burgers though, for what they are.  And I like even better not having to determine what to make for dinner, make it, then maybe help clean up.

John had Friday off.  Really truly off.  This doesn't happen too often, not lately anyhow.  And even though this meant I could sleep in, I still got up about 30 minutes after everyone else. After breakfast we were playing on the floor.  Zach has taken to backing into people to sit on their laps.  I had Katie on my leg, Zach backing up into my lap, and Addie decided she wanted to join the fun too.  They have done this a couple times lately, all piled into either my or John's lap.  Too awesome!  (Excuse the morning look. I had a hair appt later that day. It's back under control now)

Pile o'littles.  Can't you just hear Addie's giggle for finding a spot, Katie's exasperation for being there first and now being squished, and Zach's contentment?  We had fun like this for a few minutes.

Take two

Later that morning we decided to put their new winter booties on them.  They LOVE them.  They are Stonz booties for anyone wondering.  A fleece liner with an over bootie.  They are hard for me to get them on, but John is a master.  Although they look big in the picture, the kids can actually walk in them just fine. 

What happens when you want a kid pic while also leaving Disney Jr. on the tv.

Today I helped out the Delta Imagination Library at a local vendor fair.  We signed up more kiddos to receive free books and had a little sticker book station they could enjoy while parents looked around.  It was a fun few hours out of the house.  Especially since I left in the middle of a lunch-is-30-minutes-late meltdown, hehe.  I felt bad, for a minute or two.  Clearly, it had no lasting effect as John grabbed the camera after their nap.  These are the results.  Kim, before you say anything I repeat, this was after nap.  :)

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

Our cheesehead.  Silly girl.

Just as BEAUTIFUL as her sister.

Out little man.  

Addie posing it out.


So those are the pictures that were on John's camera card.  This is all within the last 2 days.  We lead a busy, harried life there is no denying that.  However, with love, fun, silliness, and smiles like this the sleeplessness, worry, frustration, etc. is more than worth it.  I hope you enjoyed our little slice of life as much as I did tonight.  Now if only I could find those perfect holiday outfits like I was looking for...

Loves!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Adorable!! Love the photo with daddy! You do have a few little posers don't you? It was fun seeing them on Skype tonight, they know its me! Hope your Sunday is just as fun!

Lynda said...

wonderful getting to share "a day in the life of"...love the fuzzy coats and boots!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers