Thursday, May 19, 2011

Almost 27 weeks

Woot woot!!  It's pretty much impossible to explain how I feel.  I'm am overfull with babies.  There is no room left so the growing pains are quite uncomfortable.  Sleep is becoming quite elusive between the inability to be comfortable hence constant trying to turn over.  Oh my gosh, beached whale time... watch me reclining in bed and try to skootch up further or figure out how to physically position myself to get up.  I truly have to consider how to move sometimes.  The tendonitis in my wrists makes it doubly worse because bending my wrists to push up off the bed can be painful enough to make me rethink my game plan.  

But, for all my bellyaching my dr is proud of me.  She must have quite a bit of faith because my next baby appt isn't scheduled for another 4 weeks.  I'll be at 30 wks at that point.  I'll see my ob before that and am more than aware that ob triage is there for me 24/7 if so needed.  After my last appt where she was concerned about my cervix and I started to take it slower - well that paid off b/c my cervix bounced back an extra 1cm so it's stronger than before.  

I'm getting a little anxious that I don't have an inventory of what we have vs what we need.  Having no control over those areas is starting to drive me crazy because John and I have different time lines and priorities for these types of things.  I'm sure in the next few days he'll get tired of my nagging him to do this for me.  (hang in there honey!  the sooner you do this, the sooner the nagging stops :)  )

For exciting news I'll be an aunt again on Monday.  Ted and Missy's third daughter will be arriving that day.  How exciting!  I hope I can get over to see her at some point.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Soooo glad to hear the Dr. is happy but not happy that you are soooooo uncomfortable. :(

Don't worry about what you have vs. what you need; it will all come together! I can do an inventory if needed and help get some of what you need that final weekend in Anchorage.

I'm worried about the cribs and getting them up to AK (as you see from my last e-mail). What is it about us Hermann's - we worry!!!! All of us!!! :)

Love you and take care of that belly!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers