Thursday, May 26, 2011

28 weeks and the fam visits

It's close enough that I'm going to just call it... 28 weeks (Saturday)!  John drives down Friday night and Kim/Ken arrive Sat. afternoon.  Quite the milestone!  The three healthy/ non-confined ones will head to Delta on Sun evening to get the babies room ready.  About time since I had a fab friend/co-worker tell me today she was ready to just show up next week and start taking care of it.  :)

John does have the "spare room" (ie: really big walk in closet) ready for our friends/family/me/him.  He removed all the computer equip and general stuff that was in there and put in the full bed we bought for sleepovers.  He'll be trying it out this next week while K&K get the queen bed.  Wonder where the doggies will sleep, since we all know they are not in their crates anymore?  

If/when I get update pics I'll post them.  Can't wait to see the progress!  No pressure guys.  hehe.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

cannot wait to see more pics - now room pics - did you get the rug?????

Kimberly said...

OK - so who is it that is going to come over and check in to make sure we did it right? :) I'll need another girls opinion on the cute factor! We will have pictures early and often!! Are we painting or just doing the decals and other stuff like that? See you tomorrow!!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers