Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Awesome Auntie Helayne!

Aunt Helayne arrived the night Kim left and went home when Carol arrived.  She is the absolute best bridge I have ever seen!  :)
As the mother of two, she was able to jump right in, literally.  We went to grab a quick bite and do a smidge of shopping (yep, I said smidge) at Fred's before dropping Kim off at the airport.  As we head into Fred's, awesome auntie wisks Katie off to the bathroom to change her diaper.  I had Katie with me and dad was at home with Zach, Addie, and a co-worker and his wife helping him.  They did a great job since when we arrived home he had two in-crib sleepers.  Of course, yet again, after the semi-long trip Katie didn't sleep much that night.  I think Helayne was welcomed into our home with an hours worth of sleep.

Auntie Helayne is just as energetic as Auntie Kim.  I would wake up from a nap to all the laundry being done, the dishes done, bottles washed, formula made...I think if she knew where the broom/mop were the floors would have shined!  Ok, maybe not just because I don't picture Helayne doing floors - but that is the energy she had.  I knew the whole time she was here that there was an open pair of arms for whichever little needed them.  Multiple times she hung out for hours at night cuddling someone.  Now mind you, both benefited from those cuddle sessions for sure.  Here's the proof:






Auntie Helayne, you are awesome!  We all love and miss you!  I still hope we will see you soon, late October is still my goal...but with triples, the best laid plans...  
(can I just say - writing about having fam that has never been here before visit me to help brings tears to my eyes.  You are the best sister-in-law!  You know I can't thank you enough for all of the support you have shown during this whole venture.  Public shoutout so all know.  :) 

We are now enjoying a visit from Carol, our latest sleep deprived victim!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

No surprise that Auntie H was amazing!!!! We think you (mom) rock as much as you praise us!!! Love the lot of you. :-)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers