Friday, April 15, 2011

two weeks fly by

Two weeks have flown by!  Mom is vacuuming again as both Carol and John are coming in tonight.  Carol home from vacation and John says he wants to visit again.  I'm suspicious, but gotta just go with it.  lol

We got the quilt squares laid out last night.  Need to sew them together today then I'll have a pic of the quilt top to post.  Can't believe we got it all done!  Am so happy we did!!

This has been a pretty easy week.  We did a touch of shopping at Kohl's and picked up an outfit for each at Fred's but it's mostly been a resting week.  It is definitely getting more difficult to be up and around - and when I am there is a big difference between wearing the support belt and not wearing it.  Hope to maybe get to Moose's Tooth for lunch today as they have their baker (potato) pizza back.  Yum!

Hope my dad enjoys his visitors this weekend.  My aunt (his youngest sister) and cousin are visiting and cooking him dinner.  I'm sure we'll skype tomorrow which will be fun.  I'm hoping to maybe go to dinner for my birthday Sat night, but we'll see. 

Those are my thoughts for now.  Thanks for joining my wandering mind today.  :)
~Steph

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers