Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday!

Another Monday down.  Into the 23rd week now.  This weekend, 6 months!  I went to a make-up class today for Expecting Multiples.  It's the class I could never find info for and when I called I had already missed the April sessions and knew July w/b too late.  The lady (Jennifer) was so nice to meet with me.  Have a few new things to think about/talk about with John.  On a good note, the two sets of trips she sees continually went to 34 and 37 weeks.  The 34 wkers were in the NICU for only about 3 weeks.  My ultimate goal is 35 wks since she said that is kind of the NICU may not be needed cut point.  

I've been in Anch for a tad over a month now.  I miss my dogs like crazy.  As much as Sophie makes us crazy - I love her kangaroo jumping right now.  Of course, this is because I'm not around it I'm sure.  lol  No matter how crazy she makes you, she looks at you with those huge puggle eyes and all is forgiven.  Right John?




the face of innocence

~Steph

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a face!!! :)

I know you miss your home and puppies but hang in there! I'm so excited you are almost at the 6 month mark. Did you get your Easter gift? Get it, Excited?!

Love you tons little sis!

Lynda said...

you're doing a great job - will be well worth it. think of you lots - working at getting your dad ready to travel in the fall. we both love you lots.

John said...

Monday!!! It's now Saturday!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers