Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome!

I have promised many I would keep in touch. Hopefully, this will be the easiest way to do just that. I figure even once I hit strict bed rest, I can type on a blog.

Where are we at to date? We are almost 19 weeks (tomorrow). At the last appointment - 18w 2d - the babies were all still growing at a great rate. They measured at/above, all about 9 oz. Per John, the size of a Wendy's double. :)

My first week in Anchorage was a little sad. A little sad about missing my kiddos in school, a little sad I'm stuck with a horrible cough, and a little sad I thought I packed more clothes than I did. The positive side, I've been able to rest as I should. About 3pm each day I tend to need a nap, and I'm able to sleep in until about 9:30am most days. Every time I start to feel a little guilty I remind myself this is the whole reason I'm here - and I better enjoy it while it lasts.

Well, I want to get this address out to all. I will post more over the weekend.
~S

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the blog name!!! Thanks for fixing it so I can comment. Need to figure out what happened to Mom - she was going to be your first follower but I don't see her. :(

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers