Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sometimes the separation is good

As much as neither John nor I want to be separated, there are times when it is a good thing.  Today is an example of that time.  I'm hoping to get together with my sister-in-law, Helayne, and awesome neice Mady while John spends a few hours at home for his fantasy baseball draft.  The joy of being apart today is I get to see some family and John doesn't have to hear/see my nagging or frustration as he spends a few hours researching and then drafting players for a fake game. 

Now don't get me wrong... fantasy baseball is a past time my hubby loves and I don't want to belittle it.  But, just not interesting to me.  Hope you have fun drafting today hubs!
~S

3 comments:

John said...

True that, honey. This morning has been dogs, research, coffee, and draft. You'd of loved it, I'm sure.

Lynda said...

your right - separation is good, that's why I am looking forward to my trip up to see you!

Lynda said...

John - Larry says to be sure to pick #51!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers