Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

For a first Mother's Day, today was a pretty darn good one.

I was able to sleep in a bit
I baked (brown butter blueberry packed muffins ~ Joy the Baker cookbook)
I dressed my kiddos in ADORABLE outfits (pics to follow soon)
I skyped with my family
I enjoyed a brunch with friends
I ate the yummiest French toast roll ups
I received the best gift ever -crappy pic, but it's the trios birthstones and diamonds-



I saw my youngest daughter stand for the first time



I saw pictures of my oldest daughter not only crawling around the gate but also knocking it down



I cuddled my sleeping son. This is not a pic of us cuddling, but him being the first to discover end tables yesterday. Needless to say we are more aware of what we put on them now. Also note, coasters are great fun to play with!



I love my life. It is very difficult at times, but it's a pretty darn good one. I am a lucky wife, mom, sister, daughter, niece, cousin.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers