Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flying Solo

We are halfway through our first day alone and I am happy to say everyone is still alive.  lol.  But seriously...daddy helped us this am by heating the bottles while I was still asleep.  He knew they would be waking up soon and having those bottles ready to go was FABULOUS!  Of course, he did go to bed at 11pm last night (yes, at my urging) and let me do all the overnight feeds by myself, so a good trade off.  We have been able to stay on the three hour schedule pretty good today.  Of course, all are feeding at the same time so the triple bottle prop is becoming my specialty.  The bouncys and swing are being put to great use!

Time to go get my girls on the play mat as they are awake hanging in their chairs.  I'll post another update later for their 3 mo birthday.  It's time for a personality review.  :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So proud of you guys, you and John will do a great job solo I'm sure!!!! If you need us just yell, can't wait to visit again. ;)

Would love to see the pic of the triple bottle prop and am so looking forward to the personality reviews!!!!

Miss you guys! Oh, new dresser pics?
~ k

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers