Thursday, June 9, 2011

Limbo

I'm at that horrible in-between place of really really wanting to meet my new family, but knowing I need to not meet them yet.  If you could see me trying to type around my belly you would understand.  My arms are literally stretched to the limit trying to reach the keyboard.  Let's just say I won't use numbers b/c they would be a tad difficult right now.  LOL


We're almost 30 weeks (this weekend).  I suppose it's time to pack a hospital bag and make sure John brings the final few things from home for the babes.  Not sure how Kim forgot receiving blankies, silly girl.  It's like she's never had kids or something.  LOL  On a serious note, for someone who hasn't had kiddos, her and Ken did an AWESOME job while in Delta.  I know John is very very grateful as am I.


So, that's where I'm at for the moment.  Food TV has become blase, as has HGTV.  Really, with HGTV I'm tired of seeing ppl shop for new homes knowing that I can't yet.  I'm on to the crime shows and right now have on the Shear Genius marathon from 2007 - yep, the one where Tabitha is an actual contestant.  Can you say done after 3 months??  And yet another month to go if we are lucky.  Sigh.  Yes, I will make it, but it's gettin a little hard.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the new Blog design - I'm going to check out the other triplet blogs!

Hand in there sis!!! I never thought about the laptop issue - good thing your phone works for reading FB and news and such. :)

I thought for sure you would watch the baby shows on TLC every day!! Or was that soooooo two months ago?

Love you!!!!

Kimberly said...

I meant HANG in there!!! Last time I post without previewing - geesh!

Stephanie said...

The bigger laptop issue is just that it's heavy. I need to wash my brace so I start wearing it again. I watch some of the baby shows, but they are starting to repeat. lol

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers