Thursday, August 29, 2013

Park time

So, one of the reasons we wanted to move was for more opportunity. Then we rent in a small town again. I was starting to feel like maybe we took a few steps back. Between that and just needing to get OUT of the house I decided to brave the park. Alone. With three toddlers. Alone. The park. Clearly, I'm crazy.

But we had fun! The park is largely in the shade. (a good thing as it was a beautiful, sunny, hot day). Except the slide, not sure who planned that but they are not a parent.

Rocks!









There is a large toddler area with these 2 swings (I wish there were 3) and the slide section. The slide piece is all connected to the big play structure, but still feels separate with its own space.


Zach was hoping for a piggy back ride, then noticed mom was taking our picture.


Addie's sliding ritual. Get to the top, sit, contemplate going down.


Begin descent.


Stop descent with your shoes.



You didn't really think that was the only us picture I got did you?


John and I consider this the level 2 swing.



After the park we brought Arby's home for lunch. And can you believe I had three kids who crashed at nap time. They slept almost 2 hours!

Then we colored with our new colored pencils.









And if you are on FB you know we went to a diner downtown for dinner. It was just too hot in the house. I told John I was not going to then cook. A great decision in my opinion. And the employees loved the kids...but...the patron at the counter thought I had three girls. 😕 I get that Zach's hair is long, but those CURLS!!!! Ugh. Conflicted.

So, that's how I'll leave it. Let me know what you would do.
Loves.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers