Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just tutu cute!

So, moms buying online made us just tutu cute today! And proves that Addie has the tiniest, skrawniest legs.




but she likes her cute tutu. So much even her onesie is smiling! :)



Katie is just as tutu cute as Addie is! This is the best pic of them staying upright in the leather chair.



Doesn't take long for someone to start sliding down.



When that someone is Katie, you know escape is on the mind. She slid all the way down and out the chair (I was there to catch her with my lap). I'm thinking she loves this chair because it was so easy to get out of. lol



And then there was one again.



who noticed mom had a camera..."oooohhh, technology...I gotta get my hands on that!" she thought.



Silly girl.




No worries, Zach was not left out today. Well, he was left out of the tutus, but not of cute pictures.





such cute little feet this guy has!



Really, all of my littles are escape artists..and amazing back-benders.




That was our Sunday fun. Oh, well, and introducing them to finger painting via dinner...but that will be tomorrow post. :)
Loves from us and the littles!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lynda said...

loving the tutus - will really be fun to watch them when they start toddling around in them. Just found a great pattern for a sundress, but the girls need to grow some first. Great Pics!

Kimberly said...

No picking on peanut! I love those skinny little legs!!!! Tutu cute!!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers