Monday, February 6, 2012

Photobomb!

I know the last posts have been photo lacking, so this post is just a photobomb. Enjoy!

The rare Katie smile on film



I think the girls are conspiring



After her first temper tantrum. She didn't want to take a nap. She lost.



Such cuties!



Daddy and Addie. :)



I don't think this pillow is meant for you Katie. Like she cares.



Addie says "Good morning!"



Zach hanging with his bestie.



Katie! This is not how I left you...and not how we watch the Super Bowl.



Think A's bib is big enough?



We brought out more, bigger bibs. This one has sentimental value. We love our Grandpa!!



And in honor of the 2 dogs:
Guess who we bought the dog bed for....hint, It's not the dog actually in the bed.



I know, seems like a lot of Katie. Just the way it worked out. Hope you enjoyed!
Loves from all 7 of us!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Lynda said...

love the pics - congrats on getting one of Katie smiling.

Kimberly said...

Never get tired of baby pics!!!! I sure miss them (and you of course)!!

Stephanie said...

Guess who slept in his big boy bed last night? Oliver! Yeah!! One little doggie off the bed.

Kimberly said...

Time for me to come spoil Oliver and let him sleep with me!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers