Monday, November 14, 2011

Photo shoot outtakes...

The stuff that gets missed when I post on the blog is the silliness that happens in our house.  The stuff I try to get across like Zach's absolutely funny sneezing and Katie's perfect timing for her vocalizations.  So, when the silliness started happening during the photo shoot, I kept taking pictures.

Zach was the first photo victim:

Mom, my noggin is getting heavy! ...

leading to this fancy pose ...

Didn't I tell you when he's on his belly he gets comfy? ...

even though he was NOT happy, he still gets ready to stick that fist in his mouth.


Katie was my next victim.  You'd think after Zach's mishap I would reconsider my positioning right?  No such thinking going on here....her first off balance moment happened with little miss giraffe to help keep her upright.


the second time not so lucky.  Notice she is trying by throwing her arm up ... but it's the wrong arm

WOAH!  There she goes ...

Bottoms up!  (my girl cracks me up!)

and yet another unhappy customer.

Saving the best for last, Miss Addie suffered the same fate as her siblings.  Worse off than her sister, the mean little giraffe did nothing to help her stay upright.  :(


The leaning tower of Addie ...

and there she goes! ...

You almost think she's happy and waving at you right?

Maybe this won't be so bad huh?

MOM!  Stop taking my picture and HELP ME!  lol

Good times were had by all!  Ok, well, maybe just me...I'm still laughing.  That's pretty much why I will never be a professional photographer in a nutshell.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

too cute for words - we will have to find a better site to prop them up to. its great that you will have these memories.

mrspos said...

Love them!!

Kimberly said...

I think the chair is the PERFECT prop - you can let them fall over with no fear that they fall OFF! :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers