Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Free photo books

Well, as you can see we are furiously creating our free photo books.  I have gathered up two "free" offers and one $20 discount.  With three different offers I came up with the brilliant make-a-book-for-each-child idea.  The two free offers expire...today. So of course we started this whole project Saturday night.  :)  Kate's book is completed ready to ship from Kodak (created by me).  Zach's book was finalized and ordered today from Shutterfly (created by dad).  Pretty cool that shutterfly has the link to add the completed book to my blog...however!  Shutterfly has crazy shipping prices.  On both books we have gone over the page limit.  Kodak - I'm 2-3 pages over and it costs me .98 I think.  With the 2.99 shipping I paid about $4.  Shutterfly charges $1 per page over, which isn't bad.  But the 7.99 shipping???  Really???  I think that's about crazy. 

Both sites offer the 50 free prints.  We will be taking Kodak up on the deal and ordering prints of our photo session with Miss Molli.  She took some great photos of the kiddos.  Not sure if we will take Shutterfly up on their deal, but we probably will just to get more pics since we have so very much family to send them out too. 

I'll see if I can post the album from Kodak.  If so, you can see (and order if you want) the Kate album.

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers