Monday, January 6, 2014

Some fun

Do the girls get along?



Sure? They were even hugging yesterday. Even though it looks like the middle of a cat fight.

Later, when Addie got put in time out to regroup, Katie brought her her doll, Sally, and one of the bubble guppies figures. And let me tell you, Katie does not relinquish a bubble guppy figure for anything!

John brought home donettes earlier in the week. He told the kids about them. But yet, he didn't want to give any to the kids. He leaves the sugar duties to me. So, after a few days I relented. Can you tell?







Today, I was helping Katie with something. I can't even remember what, but when we were done there were no other kids in sight. I was truly a little perplexed until I started hearing whispers in the bathroom. These two will be the cause of my going completely grey for sure.








They had stolen mommy's juice from the windowsill and were quietly trying it out. Oy!

Loves!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have your hands full, but we love being able to see what the kiddo's are up to! This was cute! You will have to hide your juice!
Love, Sue

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers