Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today's milestones

Holy moly, Addie has another tooth. I didn't even know it was coming in until I saw it today and it's already popped through. That's how good my little tooth grower is. No real complaining. I'll try to get a pic, but it's one of her second set of front bottom teeth. Those are supposed to come in long ago. Addie decided to wait until all her molars were in first. Needless to say, when she grabbed a French fry tonight I had no worries she could chew it.

Zach is a true monkey child. He learned how to pull himself onto the dining room chair by shear force of strength. Standing at the side of the chair he puts a hand on the back and just forces himself up. Of course, why stop there when the dining table is RIGHT THERE?!? So of course, up he went. Twice today. How did I finally stop him? If you move the chair so it's not in a normal table placement he gets confused and can't climb it. Haha, that's actually kinda funny if you think about it. Of course, I don't expect that confusion to last long.

Katie is getting better about walking for walkings sake. She is also becoming very aware of how clothing gets on and off. She tries to help take her clothes off I'm not sure this will be a good thing in the end, but she will need to learn eventually I suppose.

We went to dinner at the community center here on base tonight. A place they can roam some, get a dinner with no dishes to clean that mom didn't have to cook, and eventually watch people bowling. I'm hoping to spend a touch more time there this winter.

My week on my own 24/7 is almost over and really it can't end soon enough. Don't get me wrong, I love my littles but my gosh I AM TIRED!! I just want to get to late Sunday afternoon, then sleep sleep sleep. Now I need to plan my week at a spa - only fair right?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers