Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The times they are a changing

We are 6 months old!! CRA-ZY! With age comes change. Funny for six month olds, but still true. A few of the changes we've seen are the introduction of their high chairs. We are using the space saver chairs that attach to our own (old) dining room chairs. They are fabulous for feeding. We should have made that change a while ago for sure. We also received the other two bebe pod chairs so each has a chair/toy to help practice with sitting while keeping them entertained as well. An added bonus is that the bebe pod chairs fit under the dining chairs, so a great storage solution for our small space. I say this as John looks around to tonight and mentions that he'd love a room for all the play stuff we are acquiring.
More changes are that each kiddo is desperately trying to roll onto their belly, even Zach. Maybe contrary to the pics we post. Addie is pretty proficient at rolling belly to back, Katie can but can also just get frustrated. Zach still needs some help with that one. Katie and Zach LOVE sleeping on their sides, Katie almost on her belly. Kinda scary for me, but they are past the age of SIDS...not that I'm going to stop worrying and checking of course.
I don't have any six month stats until their dr appt at the end of the month. I'm hopeful we will be able to start solids at that time. They will be almost five months adjusted (had they been born 8-20) at that time, so close to the recommended six month wait. So, without those fun stats I'll keep this one short, especially since I have a fun photo filled post to make tomorrow. I will leave you with this fun photo from yesterday of Zach enjoying one of the girls' high chairs (I know, I know).



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lynda said...

wow, 6 months, I guess time flies when you're having fun (????). Zach is such a happy boy lately, you sure must be doing something right. You are sounding happier as well and that makes me happy - kind of reminds me of that song from the sound of music, something about a "happy happy happy face". love all the pics you are posting.

Kimberly said...

Zach is so darn cute!!! I have a photo book at work now and everyone says he looks like a boy, real difference between him and the girls. Everyone loves the photos and I get to flip through them for my daily cute baby fix!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers